Sunday, February 27, 2005

The triamphunt return of...

Yes... that's right my peeps... random thoughts...


My hockey team sucks. You know it's bad when they get taken behind the woodshed in an 8-0 loss.
Poor Casey, getting ditched by the girl that he was trying to set me up with at the last minute. What a shame.
Spring Training games start this week. Baseball's coming, I promise.
Why is Anna so obsessed with some words, like... um... BOINK?
Why do you get things when you're not looking for them and never get them when you want them?
Why does the above apply to women more than anything else?
My little brother and his girlfriend have been together for a year now. Good for them.
The NHL is dead. The AHL will take over the top spot.
Why do I update this thing?
Why do I find it funny when someone shocks themselves testing a power supply at school?
There are three things you can count on in life: Death, Taxes, and ECHL referee David Jones waiving off at least one good goal every game.
I should do something crazy during spring break this year, but I probably won't.
Note to self: Buy Astros tickets

That's all I got for now. I'd post more, but I gotta go out to lunch with the family. Catch y'all later.

No comments: