Monday, February 27, 2006

24: 4 P.M.-5 P.M. - Mutiny on the CTU Floor

The 24 ReportComing to you like random thoughts, as written on my notepad... in order:

This week, the pre-24 faire is back to Skating with Celebrities, this being the final... or at least the start of it.


My death count estimate this week is 7. I'm posting it here since B4B hasn't put the post up yet... and won't since 24 is on in like five minutes.
Sweet, the graphic violence warning... a great indication of a good episode :)
Logan's totally clueless about what to do since Martha's in the limo.
Wow... Martha totally pWN3D her hubby in that phone call.
Audrey... I may not like her, but at least he's doing the right thing trying to work around Lynn.
Yes Edgar, cover for Chloe. We'll get ya some donuts later.
4:12:49 - 4:17:02
Can I kill Lynn? He's really pissing me off. I promise to make it as slow and painful as possible.
Good work getting him in the office, Audrey.
So 11 mall rats died in the mall... just what I thought.
I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that that dude's cooperating.
4:24:50 - 4:29:12
Go figure Lynn ignores the motorcade threat. He must have scored a 6 on the Wonderlic Test too, just like Vince Young. For those that don't know, the average person would score roughly a 20.
Section 112, sounds dangerous. But if it gets Lynn out the pic, I'm all for it.
Honestly, I feel bad for Logan right now. Really bad.
YES!!! SECTION 112!!! GO CURTIS!!!
Awww... Lynn's feelings are hurt. Let me play him the world's smallest violin *rubs two fingers together*
4:40:44 (and no kills yet) - 4:45:12
Nice to see Bill back, my bet is that he scored in the 40's on the Wonderlic (out of 50).
Well, it's outta Logan's hands now.
O.M.G. This has gotta be one of the most intense scenes I've seen in a while.
Aaron saves the day!!! Did I ever mention that he kicks ass??? I'll say it. I heart Aaron.
No idea what the kill count is... I need a TiVo. Bad.
4:50:16 - 4:54:43
Jack... you seem to be fucked, my man.
Nice work, he came out unscaved.
5:00:00
LOOSE ENDS:
Well, B4B will be happy to see Kim back... but will the Cougar come with her???
THE USUAL CHLOE THOUGHT: My girl totally kicked ass tonight.
Two episodes next week... SWEETNESS!!!

Aight, that's all folks. Until next week, this is Justin saying "Don't be a meanie, wrap your weanie." Don't ask.

No comments: