Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blogs I frequent

There are other blogs I read, these are just the ones I look at the most.

Blogs4Bauer: a very good "24" blog, and the inspiration for my "24 Report," which somehow draws a comment every week...

IMAO: Unfair. Unbalanced. Unmedicated. And good for a laugh with a conservative twist.

MeMo: I'm really not even sure why I read her. But I do.

mountaineer musings: SarahK does a good 24 recap too. There's also the fake sarahk site (or is it the real one?) by Cadet Happy.

TechBlog: Keeps me fairly up-to-date on tech stuff.

This Blog Is Full Of Crap: The only crap here is the stuff Laurence rants about... and his apparent inability to proofread. He recently started Catcall, a blog about cats on Chron.com and I'm a member of his Dead Pool.

No comments: