Friday, March 31, 2006

Evil Glenn's new business venture

(A Filthy Lie)

The root of all things evil, Glenn Reynolds of InstaPundit.com, recently blogged about a book that one of his colleagues at the University of Tennessee co-wrote. In the post, he mentioned his brother's job where he boiled corpses in terpentine. Glenn said something about that being an exciting weekend.

That begs the question, what does Glenn do on the weekends?

My sources at the the U of T, who have provided me with reliable information before, informed me that Glenn is actually working on getting his own fast food chain started up.

As we all know, Evil Glenn has hobo-murdering tendencies. So it really shouldn't surprise us that the restraunt goes along with these tendencies.

And the restraunt's name? Tennessee Fried Hobos.

Glenn's hoping to hit it big with what he plans to be the signature dish, the three piece meal with a side of blended puppy.

My sources have even obtained a copy of the logo Glenn had drawn up.

My apologies, but that was the best quality logo that we could obtain.

I really, really hope that Glenn doesn't have any success with this.

No comments: