Sunday, July 02, 2006

HELP!!! I've been tagged!!!

I really hate these things, but I asked for it, so here goes nothin.

4 jobs you've had:
1. Computer tech
2. Construction
3. Photographer
4. Usher at Ford Park

4 movies you could watch over and over:
(NOTE: I don't watch movies much)
1. Field of Dreams
2. Meet the Parents
3. Meet the Fockers (which I think is better)
4. Anchorman

4 places you have lived:
1. Beaumont
2. Fort Worth (briefly thanks to Rita)
3. Houston (briefly)
4. Did I mention Beaumont?

4 TV shows you love to watch:
1. 24
2. House
3. Astros Baseball
4. PTI

4 places you've been on holiday:
1. Denver, CO
2. Panama City Beach, FL
3. Cabin in the middle of nowhere near Abilene
4. Washington, DC

4 websites you visit daily:
1. This Blog Is Full Of Crap
2. The Scratching Post
3. Woot!
4. The Houston Chronicle (sorry Pete, but their site is better)

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Chicken anything
2. Pizza
3. Steak
4. Cheeseburger

4 lucky people to tag:
1. K T Cat
2. Pack
3. Any Through our eyes blogger that wants to
4. See #3

(Cross-posted at Through our eyes)

No comments: